Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Hobbitssss

When I think of Autumn, my mind wanders to a more rustic setting. Plenty of beautifully warm-hued forests and scurrying creatures. I also like the surreal qualities of nature that this time of year can bring. So, it was only fitting that two of my favorite fantasy creatures should be made into amigurumis.

Sam and Frodo


Samwise Gamgee





Mr. Frodo Baggins, whom resides in BagEnd, you already know. But have you met his gardener and, more importantly, his friend, Samwise Gamgee? Always a faithful friend, this hobbit LOVES gardening. Naturally, he would be excited for this season's harvest. Here his is, my first amigurumi of the season!

Sam and Frodo


2 comments:

  1. Hi! How random to be getting a comment on something from way back in October, I know... but I just found your blog in the crochet etsy team discussions and I really am enjoying your blog. These dolls are so darling! If you have a chance, please check out mine as well!

    Thanks!
    <3 jenna(saurus)
    http://jennasaurusfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much! I'm heading over to yours right now :)

    ReplyDelete